Map of Texas shewing the grants in possession of the Colorado & Red River Land Comp.y.
- Map of Texas shewing the grants in possession of the Colorado & Red River Land Comp.y.
- Alternative Title
- Map of Texas showing the grants in possession of the Colorado & Red River Land Comp.y
- Colorado and Red River Land Company, New York
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- N. York :
- P. Desobry's Lith.y,
"N.B. The tracts possessed by the company are the Wilson & Exter 1st grant and the Milam grant."
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows land grants and notes from Alexander Le Grand's survey of Wilson & Exeter's Grant.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 49 x 63 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2,740,000]
- (W 108⁰--W 88⁰/N 38⁰--N 25⁰)., 2740000, a, N0250000, N0380000, W0880000, and W1080000
- Call Number
- 796 1839A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Streeter. Bibliography of Texas, 1158.
- Orbis Record