Map of Texas with parts of the adjoining states / compiled by Stephen F. Austin ; engraved by John & Wm. W. Warr.
- Map of Texas with parts of the adjoining states / compiled by Stephen F. Austin ; engraved by John & Wm. W. Warr.
- Alternative Title
- Austin, Stephen F. (Stephen Fuller), 1793-1836
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- H.S. Tanner,
"The latitude and longitude of Saltillo, Monterey, Laredo, Bexar, Nacogdoches, and the point where the boundary line leaves the Sabine are from the observations of General Teran of the Mexican Army."
From the Streeter collection.
Includes coat of arms, "note", and table of numbers of families on principal tracts of land.
- 1 map : col. ; 72 x 58 cm., folded in cover 16 x 9 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000]
- (W 103⁰--W 93⁰/N 35⁰--N 25⁰)., 1500000, a, N0250000, N0350000, W0930000, and W1030000
- Call Number
- 796 1839D
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Mier y Teran, Manuel de
Streeter, Thomas W.--(Thomas Winthrop),--1883-1965--Ownership
Tanner, Henry Schenck, 1786-1858
Warr, John, b. ca. 1798
Warr, William W
- Subject (Topic)
Texas--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Streeter, T.W. Bibliography of Texas, 1115E
- Orbis Record