A new & correct map of Texas / compiled from the most recent surveys & authorities to the year 1845 by James T.D. Wilson ; Fishbourne lithographer.
- A new & correct map of Texas / compiled from the most recent surveys & authorities to the year 1845 by James T.D. Wilson ; Fishbourne lithographer.
- Alternative Title
- New and correct map of Texas
- Wilson, James Theodore Dudley, 1820-1902
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New Orleans :
- R.W. Fishbourne,
"Entered according to an act of Congress in the year 1845, by R.W. Fishbourne in the clerk's office of the U.S. District Court, district of Louisiana."
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows counties, Fisher & Miller's Colony, five grants to C.F. Mercer, "Route of the Santa Fé Expedition in 1841," "Old route from Santa Fé to San Antonio," and "Route of the Texian Prisoners from Santa Fé to the City of Mexico."
- 1 map ; 53 x 69 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale: [ca. 1:1,900,800]
- (W 107⁰--W 92⁰/N 35⁰--N 25⁰)., 1900800, a, N0250000, N0350000, W0920000, and W1070000
- Call Number
- 796 1845C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Similar to Graff coll., 4705 and Streeter, T.W. Bibliography of Texas, 1627
- Orbis Record