The state of Texas, 1836-1845 / by David H. Burr ; engraved by S. Stiles & Co.
- The state of Texas, 1836-1845 / by David H. Burr ; engraved by S. Stiles & Co.
- Alternative Title
- Map of Texas
- Burr, David H., 1803-1875
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- R.S. Fisher,
"Entered according to Act of Congress, in the Year 1845, by R.S. Fisher, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Southern District of New York."
Includes distances table.
Inset: Plan of the Port of Galveston / made by order of the Mexican govern
- 1 map : hand col. ; 43 x 52 cm., folded in cover 14 x 9 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,324,000]
- (W 109⁰--W 89⁰/N 39⁰--N 25⁰)., 3324000, a, N0250000, N0390000, W0890000, and W1090000
- Call Number
- 796 1846A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record