J. De Cordova's map of the state of Texas / compiled from the records of the general land office of the state by Robert Creuzbaur ; engraved by J.M. Atwood.
- J. De Cordova's map of the state of Texas / compiled from the records of the general land office of the state by Robert Creuzbaur ; engraved by J.M. Atwood.
- Alternative Title
Map of the state of Texas
State of Texas
- Creuzbaur, Robert
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [United States :
Includes elliptical inset of southwestern U.S. and Mexico. Scale [ca. 1:9,000,000].
Includes list of land districts and text.
Library's copy imperfect: Holes in center and upper left.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- l map : hand col. ; 83 x 76 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,200,000]
- (W 102⁰--W 93⁰/N 35⁰--N 25⁰)., 1200000, a, N0250000, N0350000, W0930000, and W1020000
- Call Number
- 796 1849B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Martin & Martin. Maps of Texas and the Southwest, p. 141.
- Orbis Record