Richardsons new map of the state of Texas, including part of Mexico.
- Richardsons new map of the state of Texas, including part of Mexico.
- Alternative Title
- Map showing the proposed route of the Aransas railroad (and its) connections with the eastern roads. and Texas almanac for ...
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia :
- Charles Desilver,
"Compiled from government surveys and other authentic documents ... engraved expressly for the Texas almanac."
"Entered according to act of congress in the
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows counties and railroads.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 58 x 77 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,000,000]
- (W 111⁰--W 91⁰/N 37⁰--N 24⁰)., 3000000, a, N0240000, N0370000, W0910000, and W1110000
- Call Number
- 796 1859C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record