New map of the state of Texas, for 1879 / prepared expressly for Hanford's Texas State Register ; drawn, engraved & printed by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- New map of the state of Texas, for 1879 / prepared expressly for Hanford's Texas State Register ; drawn, engraved & printed by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co.
- Alternative Title
- Albert Hanford's Texas state register ...
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- Albert Hanford,
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1875 by G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co. in the office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington."
Includes advertisements on verso.
Includes maps of "Northern part or panhandle of Texas," "Plan of Matagorda Bay," "Western portion of the United States," "Plan of Galveston Bay," and "Plan of Sabine Lake."
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : col. ; 47 x 63 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2,100,000]
- (W 107⁰--W 93⁰/N 37⁰--N 25⁰)., 2100000, a, N0250000, N0370000, W0930000, and W1070000
- Call Number
- 796 1879
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record