Sabine Pass, Tex., La. / prepared under the direction of the Chief of the Engineers by the Army Map Service (AM), U.S. Army.
- Sabine Pass, Tex., La. / prepared under the direction of the Chief of the Engineers by the Army Map Service (AM), U.S. Army.
- Alternative Title
- A.M.S. series V882. and Series V882.
- United States. Army Map Service
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service,
"Copied in 1947 from Texas, 1:31,680, AMS, Sabine Pass, 1944. Original map compiled by stereophotogrammetric methods and planetable surveys for the Army Map Service by Tennes
"Sheet 7243 III NW."
Includes index to adjoining sheets and index to boundaries.
- 1 map : col. ; 56 x 49 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- transverse Mercator proj.
- Scale 1:25,000 ;
- (W 94⁰00'00"-W 93⁰52'30"/N 29⁰45'00"--N 29⁰37'30")., 25000, a, N0293730, N0294500, W0935230, and W0940000
- 1st ed.-AMS 2.
- Call Number
- 796 1947A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record