City of Houston, Harris Co., Texas / published from actual surveys by W.E. Wood, C.E. ; lith. by W.H. Rease ; views by J.P. Blessing.
- City of Houston, Harris Co., Texas / published from actual surveys by W.E. Wood, C.E. ; lith. by W.H. Rease ; views by J.P. Blessing.
- Alternative Title
- Houston, Harris Co., Texas
- Wood, W. E., C.E
- Published / Created
- Jan.y 1st 1869.
- Publication Place
- [United States?] :
- W.E. Wood,
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1868 by W.E. Wood in the clerks office of the district court for the eastern district of Texas."
Includes text, indexes to properties on selected streets, and ill. of "Gen.l Sam Houston," "Buffalo Bayou draw-bridge," "Residence of E.S. Perkins," "Old capitol," "Christ Church," "Morris Building," "Perkin's Corner," "Pillot Building," "Allen Station," "Houston Gas Works," "Masonic Temple," "Eureka Mills," "Residence of A. Whitaker," "Residence of J.T.D. Wilson," "Miss Brown's Young Ladies Seminary," and "Houston City Stables."
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col., mounted on linen ; 129 x 118 cm., sheets 77 x 80 cm. or smaller.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:4,200]. 1 in to 350 ft.
- 4200 and a
- Call Number
- 796 H818 1869
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record