Map of the Republic of Texas, exhibiting the property of John Woodward / drawn by Joseph Rodney Croskey.
- Map of the Republic of Texas, exhibiting the property of John Woodward / drawn by Joseph Rodney Croskey.
- Croskey, Joseph Rodney
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- N[ew] Y[ork] :
- Narine & Co.'s,
From John Woodward's An abstract of the constitutions, laws and other documents having reference to, and including the impresario grants and contracts made by the State of Coahuila and Texas to and with John Charles Beales. New York : Narine & Co.'s Print, 1842.
From the Streeter collection.
Library's copy annotated in pencil.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows in color boundaries of Arkansas Grant, Rio Grande Grant, Milam or Rio Coronado Grant, and Galveston Bay Grants.
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 32 x 38 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:4,400,000]
- (W 107⁰--W 88⁰/N 38⁰--N 25⁰)., 4400000, a, N0250000, N0380000, W0880000, and W1070000
- Call Number
- 796ad 1842
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Narine & Co
Streeter, Thomas W.--(Thomas Winthrop),--1883-1965--Ownership
Woodward, John. Abstract of the constitutions, laws and other documents having reference to, and including the impresario grants a
- Subject (Topic)
- Land grants--Texas--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Streeter, T.W. Bibliography of Texas, 1444
- Orbis Record