Palo Pinto County, Texas / Land Dept., Texas & Pacific Railway Company ; lithographed by A. Gast & Co.
- Palo Pinto County, Texas / Land Dept., Texas & Pacific Railway Company ; lithographed by A. Gast & Co.
- Texas & Pacific Railway. Land Dept
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [United States? :
Designed to show unsold lands by color. Library's copy not colored.
Library's copy annotated in pencil "1883?"
Shows land sections by number or name, Brazos River, boundaries of the Memphis and El Paso Reserve, and Texas and Pacific Railway.
- 1 map ; 52 x 43 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:130,000]. 4000 varas to 1 inch.
- 130000 and a
- Call Number
- 796ad P186 1883
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record