A new map of Texas / Day & Haghe, lith.rs to the Queen.
- A new map of Texas / Day & Haghe, lith.rs to the Queen.
- Published / Created
- 1841 [i.e. 1842]
- Publication Place
- [London :
- Smith, Elder and Co.],
From Maillard's History of the Republic of Texas. London : Smith, Elder and Co., 1842.
From the Streeter collection.
Library's copy annotated in pencil.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows "political, conventional and natural" boundaries of Texas, Indian tribes, Osage Territory, "Santa Fe, formerly New Mexico," and "Indian Territory attached to Arkansas."
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 41 x 38 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale: [ca. 1:4,700,000]
- (W 107⁰--W 88⁰/N 43⁰--N 26⁰)., 4700000, a, N0260000, N0430000, W0880000, and W1070000
- Call Number
- 796fab 1842
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
Day & Haghe
Maillard, N. Doran (Nicholas Doran). History of the Republic of Texas, from the discovery of the country to the present time
Streeter, Thomas W.--(Thomas Winthrop),--1883-1965--Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Streeter, T.W. Bibliography of Texas, 1422
- Orbis Record