Asher & Adams' Texas : western portion.
- Asher & Adams' Texas : western portion.
- Alternative Title
- Asher and Adams' Texas and Texas
- Asher & Adams
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York?] :
- Asher & Adams,
"57" and "58" in right margin.
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 187[?] by Asher & Adams in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
From the Streeter collection.
Includes ancillary map of "Texas, western portion" showing El Paso and Presidio counties.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Shows counties and "Texas Pacific R.R."
- 1 map : hand col. ; 55 x 40 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,267,200]. 20 miles to 1 in.
- (W 107⁰--W 98⁰/N 33⁰--N 26⁰)., 1267200, a, N0260000, N0330000, W0980000, and W1070000
- Call Number
- 796fb 1878
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Texas--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- Streeter, Thomas W.--(Thomas Winthrop),--1883-1965--Ownership
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record