Asher & Adams' Texas : eastern portion.
- Asher & Adams' Texas : eastern portion.
- Alternative Title
- Asher and Adams' Texas and Texas
- Asher & Adams
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York?] :
- Asher & Adams,
"55" and "56" in right margin.
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 187[?] by Asher & Adams in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
From the Streeter collection.
Includes map of "Portion of Texas."
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Shows counties and railroads.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 56 x 40 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,267,200]. 20 miles to 1 in.
- (W 99⁰--W 93⁰/N 34⁰--N 25⁰)., 1267200, a, N0250000, N0340000, W0930000, and W0990000
- Call Number
- 796fb 1878A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Texas--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Subject (Name)
- Streeter, Thomas W.--(Thomas Winthrop),--1883-1965--Ownership
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record