A geographically correct map of the state of Texas.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > A geographically correct map of the state of Texas.
- A geographically correct map of the state of Texas.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Texas?] :
- Land Dept. of the Texas & Pacific Railway Co.,
Includes ill. of "Court House, Paris, Texas" and inset of United States.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Shows counties, boundary of lands granted to Texas & Pacific Railway, and railroad lines for the Texas & Pacific Railway Co., Fort Worth & Denver City Railway Co., Missouri Pacific Railway Co., Houston & Texas Railway Co., International & Great Northern Railroad, Galveston, Harrisburg & San Antonio Railway Co., Houston, East and West Texas Railway, New Orleans Pacific Railroad Co., and Texas & New Orleans Railroad.
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 50 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2,600,000]
- (W 107⁰--W 92⁰/N 37⁰--N 25⁰)., 2600000, a, N0250000, N0370000, W0920000, and W1070000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 796gme 1890
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Texas--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Texas & Pacific Railway. Land Dept
Texas & Pacific Railway--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
Railroad land grants--Texas--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)