[Blind man with cane] [art original].
Lewis Walpole Library > [Blind man with cane] [art original].
- [Blind man with cane] [art original].
- Bunbury, Henry William, 1750-1811, artist
- Published / Created
- [approximately 1770?]
- Publication Place
A caricature of a blind(?) man walking in profile to the right holding a bundle against his chest with one hand and a cane in the other. A long sword is sheathed at his side
Title, date, and artist attribution suggested by curator.
For further information, consult library staff.
- 1 drawing : sheet 24.3 x 15.4 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
No linguistic content
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
- Drawings B87 no. 16 Box D110
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Henry William Bunbury, Blind Man With Cane. The Lewis Walpole Library, Yale University.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)