The island of Cuba with part of the Bahama banks & the Martyrs / by Thos. Jefferys.
- The island of Cuba with part of the Bahama banks & the Martyrs / by Thos. Jefferys.
- Alternative Title
- Cuba with part of the Bahama banks & the Martyrs and The North American pilot.
- Jefferys, Thomas, -1771
- Published / Created
- 20 Feby., 1775.
- Publication Place
- London :
- Printed for Robt. Sayer,
From: The North American pilot. London, 1778-1779. Vol. 2, no. 13.
Imperfect: chipped and torn, with no loss of text. Joined with Jeffrey's Coast of Yucatán from Campeche to Baha del Ascencion, with the west end of Cuba.
Prime meridians: Ferro and London.
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings and shading.
Shows towns and roads in Cuba (except easternmost and westernmost parts) and part of Bahamas and Florida Keys.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 45 x 60 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000]
- (W 84°05ʹ--W 75°35ʹ/N 25°00ʹ--N 19°15ʹ)., 1500000, a, N0191500, N0250000, W0753500, and W0840500
- Call Number
- 792cea 1775C
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record