Map of the Western Territory &c.
- Map of the Western Territory &c.
- Alternative Title
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 23rd Congress, 1st session, 474.
- Hood, Washington
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C. :
- Gales & Seaton, Print.,
"This map prepared in the War Dept. by Lieut. Washington Hood"--Wheat, Mapping the transmississippi West, 405.
Covers lands in the Great Plains.
From United States Congress, House Committee on Indian Affairs's Regulating the Indian Department. Washington, D.C.: Gales & Seaton, Print., 1834.
In upper left: Rep. 474.
Includes text about land that may be granted to the Cherokees.
Prime meridian: Washington.
Relief shown by hachures and pictorially.
Shows locations of Indian tribes.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 41 x 45 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:3,168,000]. 1 in. = 50 miles
- (W 107⁰--W 91⁰/N 46⁰--N 34⁰)., 3168000, a, N0340000, N0460000, W0910000, and W1070000
- Call Number
- 80 1834
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Wheat, C.I. Mapping the transmississippi West, 405
- Orbis Record