Map of the Oregon Territory / by the U.S. Ex. Ex., Charles Wilkes, 1841.
Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library > Map of the Oregon Territory / by the U.S. Ex. Ex., Charles Wilkes, 1841.
- Map of the Oregon Territory / by the U.S. Ex. Ex., Charles Wilkes, 1841.
- Alternative Title
- Columbia River, reduced from a survey made by the U.S. Ex. Ex.
- Wilkes, Charles, 1798-1877
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- J.H. Young : and Sherman & Smith,
Annotated in color ink to show boundaries, and dissected and mounted on linen.
Appears in the author's Narrative of the United States Exploring Expedition ... 1845.
Includes inset of "Columbia River, reduced from a survey made by the U.S. Ex. Ex., 1841" and text.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map ; 57 x 88 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,000,000]
- (W 134⁰--W 106⁰/N 54⁰--N 40⁰)., 3000000, a, N0400000, N0540000, W1060000, and W1340000
- Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library
- Call Number
- 80 1841B
- Container / Volume
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Wheat, C.I. Mapping the transmississippi West, 457
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)