Map exhibiting the routes between Fort Dalles and the Great Salt Lake / by Bvt. 2d Lieut. Joseph Dixon, Topl. Engrs.
- Map exhibiting the routes between Fort Dalles and the Great Salt Lake / by Bvt. 2d Lieut. Joseph Dixon, Topl. Engrs.
- Alternative Title
- Sen. Ex. Doc. ; no. 1, 2nd sess., 36th Cong. and Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 36th Congress, 2nd session, no. 1.
- Dixon, Joseph
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- Bureau of Topog. Engineers,
"From explorations made by h
Date above scale statement: 1859.
Date below legend: November 9th 1860.
Includes "Profile of the route from the Dalles to the Great Salt Lake City" (horizontal scale 1:2,075,040 or 1 in. to 33 miles).
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map ; 64 x 83 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,300,000]
- (W 122⁰30'--W 111⁰00'/N 46⁰45'--N 40⁰00')., 1300000, a, N0400000, N0464500, W1110000, and W1223000
- Call Number
- 80 1859
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Northwest, Pacific--Discovery and exploration--Maps
Utah--Discovery and exploration--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Wheat, C.I. Mapping the transmississippi West, 972
- Orbis Record