Map of the Yellowstone and Missouri Rivers and their tributaries / explored by Capt. W.F. Raynolds and 1st Lieut. H.E. Maynadier, 1859-1860.
- Map of the Yellowstone and Missouri Rivers and their tributaries / explored by Capt. W.F. Raynolds and 1st Lieut. H.E. Maynadier, 1859-1860.
- Raynolds, W. F. (William Franklin), 1820-1894
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.] :
- U.S. War Dept.,
"Engraved in the Engineer Bureau, War Dept."
"To accompany a report to the Bureau of Topographical Engineers, Lt. Col. Hartman Bache in charge."
At head of title: U.S. War Department.
Library's copy signed in red ink in upper right corner "Hd. qrs. mil. div. Missouri, engineer office, official: [illegible name] May 30th, 1867, Maj. Engn. & Bvt. Col."
- 1 map : hand col., dissected and mounted on linen ; 68 x 107 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:1,200,000. 1 in. = 18.94 miles
- (W 114⁰--W 98⁰/N 48⁰--N 42⁰)., 1200000, a, N0420000, N0480000, W0980000, and W1140000
- Call Number
- 80 1860A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record