Map of the Southern Minnesota Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Southern Minnesota Railroad and its connections.
- G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co
- Published / Created
- [between 1857 and 1877?]
- Publication Place
- New York :
- G.W. & C.B. Colton,
Company changed name to Southern Minnesota Railroad Company in 1857; reorg. 1877 as Southern Minnesota Railway Company (source: LC auth. record).
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Shows routes primarily in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 65 x 63 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,267,200]. 1 in. = 20 miles
- (W 97 ̊--W 87 ̊/N 49 ̊--N 42 ̊)., 1267200, a, N0420000, N0490000, W0870000, and W0970000
- Call Number
- 80gme 1877
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record