The Santa Fé route and connections : Missouri River to Pacific Coast & Mexico.
- The Santa Fé route and connections : Missouri River to Pacific Coast & Mexico.
- Alternative Title
- Santa Fé route : and Santa Fé route to the city of Mexico by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fé R.R. and Mexican Central R.R.
- Rand McNally and Company
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Chicago :
- Rand, McNally,
"February" on panel and "November 29, 1885" on timetable.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows cities and towns, stations, Indian reservations, state boundaries, and the railroad network emphasizing the main line.
Text and timetable on verso.
- 1 map : col. ; 39 x 54 cm., folded to 21 x 10 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale not given.
- Call Number
- 80gme 1885A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Name)
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company
Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company--Maps
Mexican Central Railway Co
Mexican Central Railway Co.--Maps
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record