Fat cattle!, or, Viewing the prize beasts sketched at Holkham. [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > Fat cattle!, or, Viewing the prize beasts sketched at Holkham. [graphic]
- Fat cattle!, or, Viewing the prize beasts sketched at Holkham. [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- Viewing the prize beasts sketched at Holkham
- Williams, Charles, active 1797-1830, printmaker
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- publisher not identified
Title from item.
Printmaker from unverified data from local card catalog record.
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
Temporary local subject terms: Cattle -- Sheep -- Pigs -- Horses -- Farm animals -- Reference to Holkham.
- 1 print : plate mark 24.9 x 35.1 cm, on sheet 26 x 36 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Caricatures and cartoons
Satires (Visual works) England 1801
Etchings England 1801
- etching ; and wove paper hand-colored.
- Resource Type
- still image
- Subject (Name)
Coke, Thomas William, Earl of Leicester, 1752-1842
Norfolk, Charles Howard, Duke of, 1746-1815
Coke, Thomas William, Earl of Leicester, 1752-1842 > Caricatures and cartoons
Norfolk, Charles Howard, Duke of, 1746-1815 > Caricatures and cartoons
England > 1801
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)