Finding. [graphic] / No. 2
Lewis Walpole Library > Finding. [graphic] / No. 2
- Finding. [graphic] / No. 2
- Williams, Charles, active 1797-1830, printmaker
- Williams, Charles, active 1797-1830, artist.
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- S.W. Fores
Title from item.
Sheet trimmed within plate mark.
Reduced copy of a print published originally by S.W. Fores in 1800.
Part of a series of reduced copies of prints published by S.W. Fores in 1806 and etched primarily by Charles Williams.
Place and date of publication from other prints in the series.
Reduced copy. Cf. no. 9592, Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires, v. 8.
Temporary local subject terms: Horsemanship -- Huntsmen -- Accidents -- Animals: hounds -- Fences -- Food: chicken -- Ginger bread -- Beverage: bottle of wine.
- 1 print : sheet 9.2 x 12.3 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)