Love & glory sung by Mr. Braham. [graphic]
Lewis Walpole Library > Love & glory sung by Mr. Braham. [graphic]
- Love & glory sung by Mr. Braham. [graphic]
- Alternative Title
- Love and glory
- Laurie & Whittle, publisher.
- Published / Created
- [12 September 1806]
- Publication Place
- Publish'd Septr. 12, 1806, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London
"Scene on a battle field with a woman in military uniform dying in the arms of her lover who wields a sword."--British Museum online catalogue
Title etched below image.
Plate numbered '404' in lower left corner.
From the Laurie & Whittle series of Drolls.
Other prints in the Laurie & Whittle Drolls series were executed by either Isaac Cruikshank or Richard Newton.
Twelve lines of verse arranged in three numbered columns below title: Young Henry was as brave a youth, as ever grac'd a martial story ...
Not in the Catalogue of prints and drawings in the British Museum. Division I, political and personal satires.
- 1 print : plate mark 19.9 x 26 cm, on sheet 23 x 29 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)