Oatland's ramble [graphic].
Lewis Walpole Library > Oatland's ramble [graphic].
- Oatland's ramble [graphic].
- Laurie & Whittle, publisher.
- Published / Created
- [26 December 1806]
- Publication Place
- Publish'd Decr. 26, 1806, by Laurie & Whittle, 53 Fleet Street, London
Title from item.
From the Laurie & Whittle series of Drolls.
Other prints in the Laurie & Whittle series of Drolls were executed by either Isaac Cruikshank or Richard Newton.
One line of text directly below title: Sung by Mr. Smith with unbounded applause in the Rival Patriots at Sadler's Wells.
Thirty two lines of verse arranged in four numbered columns above imprint statement: In the Featherbed-lane I arose, / Went to Milk-street my breakfast to find...
Plate numbered '453' in the lower left corner.
- 1 print : plate mark 23 x 28.5 cm, on sheet 24 x 29 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- This object has been no.
- Lewis Walpole Library
- Call Number
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement.
- Orbis Record
- Object ID (OID)