Geological map of Tennessee / by J.M. Safford.
- Geological map of Tennessee / by J.M. Safford.
- Safford, James M. (James Merrill), 1822-1907
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- Taintor Bros.,
In lower left margin: Fred Mayer & Sons, N.Y.
Includes inset of "Principal faults in east Tennessee," 3 other insets, and 2 cross sections.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 34 x 112 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:720,320]. 1 in. = 12 miles.
- 720320 and a
- Call Number
- 801ca 1869
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record