Map of Knox and Gibson counties [Indiana] / prepared for the 5th annual report of Prof. E.T. Cox, state geologist, 1873 ; geology by Prof. John Collett.
- Map of Knox and Gibson counties [Indiana] / prepared for the 5th annual report of Prof. E.T. Cox, state geologist, 1873 ; geology by Prof. John Collett.
- Collett, John, 1828-1899
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Indianapolis :
- Sentinel Company, printers,
"Braden & Burford Steam Lith., Inda."
Detached from: Fifth annual report of the Geological Survey of Indiana / E.T. Cox. Indianapolis : Sentinel Company, printers, 1874.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows cities and towns, railroads, prairie, mounds, springs, swamps, test bores, quarries, and coal outcrops.
- 1 map ; on sheet 72 x 64 cm., folded to 18 x 11 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:120,000].
- 120000 and a
- Call Number
- 805ca K77 1873
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
Gibson County (Ind.)--Maps
Knox County (Ind.)--Maps
- Subject (Name)
Cox, E. T. (Edward Travers), 1821-1907
Indiana. Geological Survey. Annual report
- Subject (Topic)
Mines and mineral resources--Indiana--Gibson County--Maps
Mines and mineral resources--Indiana--Knox County--Maps
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record