Railroad map of Illinois / prepared under the direction of, and presented by Wm. S. Cantrell, C.F. Lape, and Thos. Gahan, Railroad and Warehouse Commissioners.
- Railroad map of Illinois / prepared under the direction of, and presented by Wm. S. Cantrell, C.F. Lape, and Thos. Gahan, Railroad and Warehouse Commissioners.
- Alternative Title
- Railroad Commissioners' map of Illinois
- Rand McNally and Company
- Published / Created
- Copyright Date
- ©1893 and 1893.
- Publication Place
- Chicago, :
- Rand McNally & Co.,
Detached from text: Illinois Railroad and Warehouse Commission / Annual report (22nd, 1892 and 23rd, 1893). Springfield, Ill. : Illinois Railroad and Warehouse Commission, 1892 and 1894.
Includes a list of "Crossings equipped with interlocking and signaling devices approved by Railroad and Warehouse Commission."
- 1 map : color ; 82 x 52 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:868,937
- (W 91°30ʹ--W 87°30ʹ/N 42°30ʹ--37°00ʹ)., 037.000000, 042.500000, -087.500000, -091.500000, 868937, and a
- Call Number
- 806 1893
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record