Geographical, statistical, and historical map of Illinois [cartographic material] / J. Yeager sculp.
- Geographical, statistical, and historical map of Illinois [cartographic material] / J. Yeager sculp.
- Alternative Title
- Complete historical, chronological and geographical American atlas. and Illinois
- Yeager, Joseph, approximately 1792-1859
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Philadelphia] :
- [Carey & Lea],
Detached from: Complete historical, chronological and geographical American atlas. Philadelphia: H.C. Carey & I. Lea, 1822.
Includes text in borders: Situation, boundaries, and extent; Face of the country, soil, and productions; Rivers; Climate; Civil Divisions and population, 1820; Chief towns; Canal; Public lands; Education; Government; Historical sketch; List of governors; Places remarkable for battles and sieges.
- 1 map : color ; 29 x 21 cm, on sheet 46 x 56 cm
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:2,200,000]
- (W 91°40ʹ--W 86°40ʹ/N 42°40ʹ--N 36°55ʹ)., 2200000, a, N0365500, N0424000, W0864000, and W0914000
- Call Number
- 806 1822
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record