Panorama of the Mississippi Valley : and its fortifications / eng. by F.W. Boell.
- Panorama of the Mississippi Valley : and its fortifications / eng. by F.W. Boell.
- Alternative Title
- Mississippi Valley and its fortifications.
- Magnus, Charles
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York [N.Y.] :
- C. Magnus,
Covers Mississippi River, in four 60 x 16 cm. panels, from St. Louis to the Gulf of Mexico.
Includes distance list, table of "Distances navigable by steam on Mississippi River and its principal branches," and small panoramic views of St. Louis, Memphis, Vicksburg, and New Orleans.
- 1 map : col. ; 236 x 16 cm., on sheet 61 x 67 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:450,000-1:1,000,000].
- 1000000, 450000, and a
- Call Number
- 807gme 1855
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 42.5
- Orbis Record