Northern Plains / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society ... ; John B. Garver, Jr., chief cartographer ; John F. Shupe, associate chief.
- Northern Plains / produced by the Cartographic Division, National Geographic Society ... ; John B. Garver, Jr., chief cartographer ; John F. Shupe, associate chief.
- Alternative Title
- Making of America ; no. 13
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- The Society,
"Supplement to the National Geographic, December 1986, page 786A, vol. 170, no. 6."
Includes historical notes and key to abbreviations.
Panel title: The making of America, Northern Plains.
Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
Text, col. ill., and 5 m
- 1 map : col. ; 50 x 67 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Albers conical equal-area projection, standard parallels 29⁰30' and 45⁰30'
- Scale 1:2,440,000. 1 centimeter = 24 kilometers or 1 inch = 39 miles ;
- (W 108⁰00'--W 92⁰00'/N 50⁰00'--N 42⁰00')., 2440000, a, N0420000, N0500000, W0920000, and W1080000
- Call Number
- 8101 1986
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record