Geological map of Michigan / by Alexander Winchell.
- Geological map of Michigan / by Alexander Winchell.
- Winchell, Alexander, 1824-1891
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Philadelphia, Pa. :
- S. Geil,
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1865 by Samuel Geil ..."
Includes "Epitome of the geology of Michigan," population table, and inset of Isle Royale.
- 1 map ; 44 x 43 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,500,000]
- (W 90⁰25ʹ--W 82⁰20ʹ/N 48⁰20ʹ--N 41⁰40ʹ)., 1500000, a, N0414000, N0482000, W0822000, and W0902500
- Call Number
- 811ca 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record