Map of the state of Michigan colored to show the geological formations / by Alexander Winchell.
- Map of the state of Michigan colored to show the geological formations / by Alexander Winchell.
- Winchell, Alexander, 1824-1891
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Detroit, Mich. :
- R.M. & S.T. Tackabury,
Depths shown by contours.
From: Atlas of the state of Michigan / by H.F. Walling. Detroit : R.M. & S.T. Tackabury, 1873 (p. 38-39).
Includes key: Explanation of colors.
Prime meridian: Washington, D.C.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 41 x 45 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,650,000]
- (W 90⁰25ʹ--W 82⁰20ʹ/N 47⁰30ʹ--N 41⁰40ʹ)., 1650000, a, N0414000, N0473000, W0822000, and W0902500
- Call Number
- 811ca 1873
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record