Railroad commissioners' map of Minnesota, 1930 / prepared under the direction of the commission ; compiled and published by McGill-Warner Co.
- Railroad commissioners' map of Minnesota, 1930 / prepared under the direction of the commission ; compiled and published by McGill-Warner Co.
- Minnesota. Office of Railroad Commissioners
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- St. Paul, Minn. :
- McGill-Warner Co.,
"Congressional districts are outlined and numbered in purple."
Includes color key showing "Mileage operated by steam railroads Dec. 31, 1929," "Terminal and transfer railways," and "Location of depots in St. Paul, Minneapolis and Duluth and railroads using the same depots."
- 1 map : col. ; 119 x 74 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:633,600]. 1 in. = 10 mi.
- (W 97⁰14ʹ--W 89⁰36ʹ/N 49⁰00ʹ--N 43⁰30ʹ)., 633600, a, N0433000, N0490000, W0893600, and W0971400
- Call Number
- 814 1930
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Name)
- McGill-Warner Co
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record