Frank's map of the city of Duluth, Minnesota, 1902 / engraved, printed, &c. by G. Wm. Baist.
- Frank's map of the city of Duluth, Minnesota, 1902 / engraved, printed, &c. by G. Wm. Baist.
- Alternative Title
- Map of the city of Duluth, Minnesota, 1902
- Frank, C. P
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Phila[delphia] :
- G. Wm. Baist,
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1902 by C.P. Frank in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, D.C."
In upper left: For sale by Chamberlain & Taylor, booksellers and stationers, maps and plats, 323 West Superior Street, Duluth.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 46 x 111 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:31,680]. 2 in. = 1 mile.
- 31680 and a
- Call Number
- 814 D889 1902
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record