Strategic map [of the United States]. Twin Cities sheet.
- Strategic map [of the United States]. Twin Cities sheet.
- Alternative Title
- Twin Cities sheet
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Washington, D.C. :
- Army Map Service,
"Work Projects Administration project. Prepared under the direction of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, by Engineer Reproduction Plant, the Army War College."
Coverage includes portions of Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Shows up to 7 classes of roads, 3 classes of railroads, and 4 classes of airfields.
- 1 map : col. ; 46 x 96 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Lambert conformal conic proj.
- Scale 1:500,000 ;
- (W 96⁰00ʹ--W 90⁰00ʹ/N 46⁰00ʹ--N 44⁰00ʹ)., 500000, a, N0440000, N0460000, W0900000, and W0960000
- Call Number
- 814 M666 1940
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record