Sketch of the public surveys in Iowa.
- Sketch of the public surveys in Iowa.
- Alternative Title
- No. 2, sketch of the public surveys in Iowa, Sen: Ex: Doc. No.1 34th Congress, 1st Sess. ; no. 2., and Senate executive document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 34th Congress, 1st session, no. 1.
- United States. Surveyor General
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Dubuque [Iowa] :
- Surveyor General's Office,
"Surveyor General's Office, Dubuque, October 21st 1855, Warner Lewis."
At head of title: (No. 2)
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows the extent of public surveys, base line, meridian and rivers.
- 1 map ; 44 x 51 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:1,140,480]. 18 miles to an inch.
- 1140480 and a
- Call Number
- 815 1856E
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record