Geological chart of part of Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois / by D.D. Owen.
- Geological chart of part of Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois / by D.D. Owen.
- Owen, David Dale, 1807-1860
- Published / Created
- between 1844 and 1899?]
- Publication Place
- [United States :
Below title area: C.B. Graham, lithogr.
Coordinates not present on map and are approximated.
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows lead mines and copper, iron and zinc ores.
- 1 map : col. ; 67 x 57 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale approximately 1:328,600
- (W 91°33ʹ00ʺ--W 89°30ʹ00ʺ/N 43°26ʹ00ʺ--N 41°25ʹ00ʺ)., 041.421100, 043.442900, -089.513900, -091.565600, 328600, and a
- Call Number
- 815ca 1890
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Name)
- Graham, C. B. (Curtis B.)
- Subject (Topic)
Mines and mineral resources--Illinois--Maps
Mines and mineral resources--Iowa--Maps
Mines and mineral resources--Wisconsin--Ma
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record