Johnson's Missouri and Kansas.
- Johnson's Missouri and Kansas.
- Alternative Title
Johnson's new illustrated family atlas of the world, with physical geography, and with descriptions geographical, statistical, and historical, including the latest federal census, and the existing religious denominations in the world.
Missouri and Kansas
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York :
- A.J. Johnson,
"58" and "59."
"Entered according to act of C
Below title: Published by Johnson and Ward.
Prime meridian: Greenwich and Washington.
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Tables of "Historical and statistical view of the United States, 1860" on verso.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 40 x 55 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,350,000].
- 1350000 and a
- Call Number
- 816 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record