Territory of Nebraska / by H.D. Rogers & A. Keith Johnston ; engraved by W. & A.K. Johnston.
- Territory of Nebraska / by H.D. Rogers & A. Keith Johnston ; engraved by W. & A.K. Johnston.
- Rogers, Henry D. (Henry Darwin), 1808-1866
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Edinburgh : and London :
- John Murray ; and W. & A.K. Johnston,
"Entered in Sta. Hall London. ̲̲& according to act of Congress, in the year 1857 by H.D. Rogers in the Clerks Office of the District Court of Massachusetts."
Appears in Rogers, H.D. and Johnston, A.K. Atlas of the United States of North America. London: J. Murray, 1857.
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 31 x 43 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:3,450,000
- (W 114⁰--W 96⁰/N 49⁰--N 40⁰), 3450000, a, N0400000, N0490000, W0960000, and W1140000
- Call Number
- 824 1857B
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
John Murray (Firm)
Johnston, Alexander Keith, 1804-1871
Rogers, Henry D. (Henry Darwin), 1808-1866. Atlas of the United States of North America, Canada ... New Foundland, Mexico, Central America, Cuba, and Jamaica ..
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record