Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, and Montana.
- Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, and Montana.
- Alternative Title
- Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, and Montana.
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- A.J. Johnson,
Map numbered 62 & 63.
Mounted on linen. Text of verso obscured.
On verso: "Text on historical and statistical view of the United States, 1860."
Removed from Johnson's new illustrated family atlas of the world ... with a treatise on physical geography. New York, Johnson and Ward, 1865.?
- 1 col. map : decorative border ; 46 x 68 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Call Number
- 824 1865
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record