Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Alternative Title
- Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- New York :
- A.J. Johnson,
Date inferred from Nebraska counties--shows "Lyon," "Taylor," "Monroe," "Harrison," "Jackson," and "Grant" in southwest Nebraska (listed in 1870 Federal Census?) and Wayne County (formed 1871). Also shows Wyoming w
In upper left and right corners: 67, 68.
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 39 x 55 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,400,000]
- (W 117⁰--W 93⁰/N 49⁰--N 39⁰)., 3400000, a, N0390000, N0490000, W0930000, and W1170000
- Call Number
- 824 187X
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record