Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Alternative Title
- Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884
- Published / Created
- [between 1865 and 1868?]
- Publication Place
- New York :
- A.J. Johnson,
"Historical and statistical view of the United States 1860" (75, 76) on verso.
Date inferred from Union Pacific-Central Pacific railroad shown incomplete; Laramie does not appear; an
Library's copy annotated in pencil on verso: A.J. Johnson-New York-1867.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 39 x 56 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,400,000]
- (W 117⁰--W 93⁰/N 49⁰--N 39⁰)., 3400000, a, N0390000, N0490000, W0930000, and W1170000
- Call Number
- 824fac 1865
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record