Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Johnson's Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Alternative Title
- Nebraska, Dakota, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming
- Johnson, A. J. (Alvin Jewett), 1827-1884
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [New York] :
- A.J. Johnson,
"Appendix to the geographical index" (77, 78) on verso.
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1865 by A.J. Johnson in the clerk's office of the district court of the United States for the southern dis
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 39 x 55 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:3,360,000]
- (W 117⁰--W 93⁰/N 49⁰--N 39⁰)., 3360000, a, N0390000, N0490000, W0930000, and W1170000
- Call Number
- 824fac 187XA
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record