Territory of Kansas and Indian Territory / by H.D. Rogers & A. Keith Johnston ; engraved by W. & A.K. Johnston, Edinburgh.
- Territory of Kansas and Indian Territory / by H.D. Rogers & A. Keith Johnston ; engraved by W. & A.K. Johnston, Edinburgh.
- Rogers, Henry D. (Henry Darwin), 1808-1866
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Edinburgh : and London :
- John Murray ; and W. & A.K. Johnston,
"Entered in Sta. Hall, London - & according to act of Congress in the year 1857 by H.D. Rogers, in the Clerks Office of the District Court of Massachusetts."
In top margin: Atlas of United States &c., 12.
Shows proposed Pacific Railway routes in purple.
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on linen ; 31 x 39 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale 1:3,450,000. 54 1/2 miles to 1 in.
- (W 108⁰--W 94⁰/N 40⁰--N 33⁰), 3450000, a, N0330000, N0400000, W0940000, and W1080000
- Call Number
- 825 1857A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
John Murray (Firm)
Johnston, Alexander Keith, 1804-1871
Rogers, Henry D. (Henry Darwin), 1808-1866. Atlas of the United States of North America, Canada, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Mexico, Central America, Cuba and Ja
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record