Ream's sectional map of the territory of Kansas / compiled from the field notes in the surveyor general's office by Robert L. Ream.
- Ream's sectional map of the territory of Kansas / compiled from the field notes in the surveyor general's office by Robert L. Ream.
- Alternative Title
- Sectional map of Kansas and Sectional map of the territory of Kansas
- Ream, Robert L
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- Saint Louis, Mo. :
- John Halsall & Co.,
"Entered according to act of Congress
"Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1856 by J.H. Colton & Co. in the clerks office of the district court of the United States for the southern district of New York."
Mounted on linen and without covers.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 66 x 48 cm., folded in cover 15 x 10 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [1:506,880]. 1 in. = 8 miles
- (W 97⁰30'--W 94⁰30'/N 40⁰00'--N 37⁰00')., 506880, a, N0370000, N0400000, W0943000, and W973000
- Call Number
- 825 1858A
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record