The surface features of Kansas / by Raymond C. Moore.
- The surface features of Kansas / by Raymond C. Moore.
- Moore, Raymond C. (Raymond Cecil), 1892-1974
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Lawrence, Kan.? :
- State Geological Survey?,
Below Baxter Springs: 1930.
Below text: 13-4202.
Includes text describing the land surface of Kansas and an inset of a geologic section of the state.
Relief shown by landform drawings.
- 1 map ; 26 x 50 cm., on sheet 59 x 62 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,300,000].
- 1300000 and a
- Call Number
- 825cbf 1930
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record