Map showing the progress of the public surveys in Kansas and Nebraska / Surveyor General's Office ; Department of the Interior, General Land Office, Oct. 2nd, 1866.
- Map showing the progress of the public surveys in Kansas and Nebraska / Surveyor General's Office ; Department of the Interior, General Land Office, Oct. 2nd, 1866.
- Alternative Title
- (12) map showing the progress of the public surveys in Kansas and Nebraska
- United States. General Land Office
- Published / Created
- Publication Place
- [Washington, D.C.? :
Also shows coal, salt, lead, platina, and marble deposits.
Appears in General Land Office's Maps accompanying the report of the Commissioner of the General Land Office.
At head of title: (12).
In upper right margin: N 15.
Relief shown by hachures.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 59 x 84 cm.
- Extent of Digitization
- Completely digitized
- Scale [ca. 1:1,150,000]
- (W 104⁰00ʹ--W 94⁰30ʹ/N 43⁰00ʹ--N 37⁰00ʹ)., 1150000, a, N0370000, N0430000, W0943000, and W1040000
- Call Number
- 825fcm 1866
- Container / Volume Information
Subjects, Formats, And Genres
- Resource Type
- Maps, Atlases & Globes
- Subject (Geographic)
- Subject (Name)
- United States. General Land Office. Maps accompanying report of the commissioner of the General Land Office
- Subject (Topic)
Access And Usage Rights
- The use of this image may be subject to the copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) or to site license or other rights management terms and conditions. The person using the image is liable for any infringement
- Orbis Record